Monday, December 14, 2009

Red Hair and Red Twin Turbos

This past weekend was pretty exciting. Met a new model from Model Mayhem named Amber. She goes by Discordia Strife. She's got a beautiful face, knows her poses well, and willing to do just about anything for the right shot. I'm looking forward to working with her again soon.

My buddy Andrew brought me another car to shoot for The Orlando Examiner. It was the 2010 Ford Taurus SHO, and this car was incredible. I have nothing but great things to say about it. Twin Turbo, All Wheel Drive, fully loaded, I was impressed. The car we had was a pre-production car so it had it's flaws, however having been around promo cars like this before, I can say it's in excellent shape and performed flawlessly.

I had a blast getting creative with natural and florescent lighting. The shoot did take almost the entire day, but it was well worth it.

I did stand in a fire-ant hill for a few minutes before realizing it and suffered 20 or so bites, but I can't be mad. I crushed their homes. Who knows how long it took them to build that mansion! It was a huge hill. Not sure how I missed it.

I also twisted my ankle in the field, as we were in what looked like a lake bed at some point. Nothing like a few lasting reminders of how hard you work for the right shot.

After the shoot, we stopped over a local car meet, at Rock Springs Bar & Grill. Several beautiful classic cars were there including a Mach1 and a GTO, both in great condition. The owner and both DJ's from Michael's Big Show Karaoke were nice enough to come and introduce themselves. Very nice people.

'Til next week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As usual you have out done yourself with the quality of your phots!